Mobile Printing and File Accessibility with OneDrive
NOVA students are encouraged to take advantage of cloud service options to upload, edit, print, and share files with instructors and classmates. Using Microsoft OneDrive provides a way to have your files all in one place, automatically updated across your computer and mobile devices. OneDrive is part of Microsoft Office 365 subscription-based cloud service that is FREE to students, faculty and staff.
What Can I Do with OneDrive?
The possibilities are endless. You can upload all of your schoolwork files to OneDrive and access them from any computer. You can even access your files from your iPhone, iPad, Windows phone and Android devices. Here are some examples of what you can do:
- Share files with your instructor, including those files that are too large to send in an email.
- Print from your mobile device.
- Save assignments to OneDrive to have a safe back-up file that is accessible from anywhere, even if your computer crashes.
- Upload files to OneDrive that are too large to upload to the LMS.
- Upload photos to OneDrive that you can share in your course’s discussion board.
- Keep your notes synced across every computer and mobile device you use.
- Edit documents on-the-go, and the changes will automatically update everywhere.
Additional support is available from the OneDrive website https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/support/
Access Guide Microsoft OneDrive and Office
- This quick-start guide outlines how to access and use the basic features. OneDrive and Office Online Guide