Students who enroll in Shared Services Distance Learning courses enjoy access to support services from both their home college and from Northern Virginia Community College.
Committed to Student Success
Support services offered to SSDL students include:
- MyNOVA (Canvas, Student Information System, student email)
- Test proctoring at home college Testing Centers, at a NOVA Testing Center, or at other approved sites
All home college student services and NOVA’s student services
- Help Desk supported by NOVA (password resets and other technical support services, restricted to SSDL students only)
- Tutor.com (Free Online Tutoring for Students taking NOVA classes)
- eLife (student blog and virtual student union)
If you have questions, contact the SSDL Liaison from your home college.